What is there to do with those random ends of skeins? Lots!
- Of course, the time honored Granny Square is an excellent way to use up a stash. The Purl Bee has an excellent tutorial, jam packed with lovely photos:
- Knit this lace scarf, using up 3 or 4 colors.
- Of course, you could just skip all that hooking and knitting, and skip right to decoration. Apartment Therapy has some cute ideas:
- This Knit Pincushion by Craft Leftovers is an awesome way to use up all those tiny bits:
- Another idea for decoration: scrap yarn wrapped branches
Great tutorial with lots and lots of yummy photos. Plus, she links to several other really neat projects!
I feel like we’ve barely scratched the surface of what’s possible with leftover yarn. What do you like to do with yours?